I've listened to vol 1 & 2. Indeed this is fun to listen to. I'm looking forward to this one again. BoumBoum, Erwin & (last but not least) Diane : many thanks !!
Just to agree with JDs comments, really enjoyable set of songs, good to hear something different and new ( to me anyway!!) Thanks very much to all involved Binkers
Vrij op Dinsdag ??? Zak eens af naar de Wima bowling in St-Niklaas vanaf 21 u. Danslessen Popcornswing door Viviane & Mo gegeven op ontspannen en ongedwongen manier.
4 opmerkingen:
I've listened to vol 1 & 2. Indeed this is fun to listen to. I'm looking forward to this one again.
BoumBoum, Erwin & (last but not least) Diane : many thanks !!
Ciao,
Deze reeks is gewoonweg niet stuk te krijgen.
Bedankt.
Rocco
Een aangename verassing, wat Oosterse invloed erbij en weeral een mooie compilatie.
Bedankt BoumBoum, Erwin & Diane.
Fantastisch .....
Luc
Just to agree with JDs comments, really enjoyable set of songs, good to hear something different and new ( to me anyway!!)
Thanks very much to all involved
Binkers
Een reactie posten