We all know Kyu Sakamoto (for our Belgium friends Erwin & Diane Claes now living in Japan: 坂本 九 ,Sakamoto Kyū?, born Hisashi Oshima (大島九 ,Ōshima Hisashi?), December 10, 1941 - August 12, 1985) was a Japanese singer and actor. If I remember well Kuy was a dj and recorded this song as a kinda joke. He died in the 80's in a plane crash.
Like you BoumBoum I also always liked this song. Thanks for reminding us !
translation; I look up when I walk So the tears won't fall Remembering those happy spring days But tonight I'm all alone I look up when I walk Counting the stars with tearful eyes Remembering those happy summer days But tonight I'm all alone Happiness lies beyond the clouds Happiness lies above the sky I look up when I walk So the tears won't fall Though my heart is filled with sorrow * For tonight I'm all alone (whistling) Remembering those happy autumn days But tonight I'm all alone Sadness hides in the shadow of the stars Sadness lurks in the shadow of the moon I look up when I walk So the tears won't fall Though my heart is filled with sorrow * For tonight I'm all alone
Vrij op Dinsdag ??? Zak eens af naar de Wima bowling in St-Niklaas vanaf 21 u. Danslessen Popcornswing door Viviane & Mo gegeven op ontspannen en ongedwongen manier.
2 opmerkingen:
We all know Kyu Sakamoto (for our Belgium friends Erwin & Diane Claes now living in Japan: 坂本 九 ,Sakamoto Kyū?, born Hisashi Oshima (大島九 ,Ōshima Hisashi?), December 10, 1941 - August 12, 1985) was a Japanese singer and actor.
If I remember well Kuy was a dj and recorded this song as a kinda joke. He died in the 80's in a plane crash.
Like you BoumBoum I also always liked this song.
Thanks for reminding us !
The lyrics:
Ue wo muite
arukou.
Namidaga koborenai youni
Omoidasu, haru no hi
Hitoribocchino yoru.
Ue wo muite
arukou.
Nijinda hoshi wo kazoete
Omoidasu, natsu no hi,
hitoribocchino yoru.
Shiawase wa kumo no ue ni,
Shiawase wa sora no ue ni.
Ue wo muite arukou.
Namidaga koborenai youni
naki nagara,
aruku, hitoribocchino yoru.
Omoidasu, aki no hi,
hitoribocchino yoru.
Kanashimi wa hoshi no kageni,
Kanashima wa tsuki no kageni.
Ue wo muite arukou.
Namidaka kobore naiyouni,
Naki nagara, aruku,
hitoribocchino yoru.
Hitoribocchino yoru
translation;
I look up when I walk
So the tears won't fall
Remembering those happy spring days
But tonight I'm all alone
I look up when I walk
Counting the stars with tearful eyes
Remembering those happy summer days
But tonight I'm all alone
Happiness lies beyond the clouds
Happiness lies above the sky
I look up when I walk
So the tears won't fall
Though my heart is filled with sorrow *
For tonight I'm all alone
(whistling)
Remembering those happy autumn days
But tonight I'm all alone
Sadness hides in the shadow of the stars
Sadness lurks in the shadow of the moon
I look up when I walk
So the tears won't fall
Though my heart is filled with sorrow *
For tonight I'm all alone
Een reactie posten