Here I Stand Don't Be Careless What's Happening Purposely The Angels Will Tell You My Baby Likes to Rock Woops Now Easy Lovin' Too Long Will Be Too Late It's So Much Fun Slow Motion Goodnight, It's Time to Go Ain't That Lovin' You Baby At the Party Keep on Loving Me Please Send Me Someone to Love Ain't These Tears? When It Rains It Pours That Other Place I Knew You When
Vrij op Dinsdag ??? Zak eens af naar de Wima bowling in St-Niklaas vanaf 21 u. Danslessen Popcornswing door Viviane & Mo gegeven op ontspannen en ongedwongen manier.
3 opmerkingen:
Ciao,
Bedankt voor dit fenomenaal goed album.
Rocco
Rocco, you'r the best !!!
Track Listings:
Here I Stand
Don't Be Careless
What's Happening
Purposely
The Angels Will Tell You
My Baby Likes to Rock
Woops Now
Easy Lovin'
Too Long Will Be Too Late
It's So Much Fun
Slow Motion
Goodnight, It's Time to Go
Ain't That Lovin' You Baby
At the Party
Keep on Loving Me
Please Send Me Someone to Love
Ain't These Tears?
When It Rains It Pours
That Other Place
I Knew You When
Een reactie posten