vol I 1. You're Not The Guy For Me - Anderson, Ernestine 2. Sound Of My Man - Kilgore, Theola 3. Hey Girl Don't Bother Me - Tams 4. Ain't Nothin' You Can Do - Bland, Bobby 'Blue' 5. Pain In My Heart - Redding, Otis 6. Cry Baby - Mimms, Garnet & Enchanters 7. How Can I Forget - Holiday, Jimmy 8. You Don't Have To Be A Tower Of Strength - Lynne, Gloria 9. He Will Break Your Heart - Butler, Jerry 10. Have Fun - Cole, Ann 11. Oh My Angel - Tillman, Bertha 12. Something's Got A Hold On Me - James, Etta 13. Daddy Rollin' Stone - Martin, Derek 14. Mockingbird - Foxx, Inez & Charlie 15. Snap Your Fingers - Henderson, Joe (1) 16. I'll Come Running To You - Cooke, Sam 17. Merry Go Round - Johnson, Marv (1) 18. Goin' Out Of My Head - Little Anthony & The Imperials 19. Hey Girl - Scott, Freddie 20. You'll Lose A Good Thing - Lynn, Barbara 21. Part Time Love - Taylor, Little Johnny 22. I'm Qualified - Hughes, Jimmy 23. Any Other Way - Bell, William 24. She Ain't Ready - Barnes, J.J. 25. I Do - Marvelows 26. Telephone Game - Clark, Claudine 27. Mama Didn't Lie - Bradley, Jan 28. Gypsy Woman - Impressions
Vol II 1. Walk Around Heaven All Day - Caravans (1) 2. Heart Full Of Love - Invincibles (1) 3. Man's Temptation - Chandler, Gene 4. Here's A Heart - Diplomats (1) 5. There Goes My Baby - Drifters (1) 6. Two Lovers Make One Fool - Serenaders 7. I Never Dreamed - Cookies 8. Come Tomorrow - Knight, Marie 9. I'll Give My Life - Holloway, Brenda 10. Sad Girl - Wiggins, Jay 11. I'm Counting On You - Freeman Brothers 12. I Found A Love - Falcons (1) 13. What'd I Say - Charles, Ray (1) 14. Wrong Girl - Showmen 15. Lipstick Traces (On A Cigarette) - Showmen 16. Down In The Alley - Burke, Solomon 17. Always Accused - Tee, Willie 18. Call Somebody Please - Manhattans 19. Lover's Prayer - Wallace Brothers 20. This Is My Prayer - Kilgore, Theola 21. Time Waits For No One - Eddie & Ernie 22. Cry To Me - Harris, Betty 23. Long Haired Daddy - Hill, Vernell 24. Spring - Birdlegs & Pauline/Their Versatility Birds 25. Standing In The Shadows - Birdlegs & Pauline/Their Versatility Birds 26. Um Um Um Um Um Um - Major Lance 27. It's No Good For Me - Nash, Johnny 28. All In My Mind - Brown, Maxine
Vol III 1. Quiet Place - Mimms, Garnet & Enchanters 2. I Wanna Thank You - Enchanters (1) 3. If Your Mother Only Knew - Miracles 4. Don't Feel Sorry For Me - Ruffin, Jimmy 5. Big Lover - Blenders (1) 6. Teacher - Falcons (1) 7. Have Love Will Travel - Berry, Richard & The Pharaohs 8. Don't Stop The Wedding - Cole, Ann 9. There's Something On Your Mind - Marchan, Bobby 10. People In Love - Taylor Brothers 11. Help Me - Diplomats (1) 12. If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody - Ray, James & The Hutch Davie Orchestra 13. Untie Me - Tams 14. You Were All I Needed - DC Playboys 15. When Someone's Good To You - Crawford, Carolyn 16. Play It Again - Lundy, Pat 17. You Can't Run Away From Me - Wanderers (4) 18. Palm Of Your Hand - Wright, Chuck 19. Just For You (Stone Fox) - Watkins, Bill 20. It's Gonna Work Out Fine - Turner, Ike & Tina 21. I Will Never Turn My Back On You - Jackson, Chuck 22. Watch Your Step - O'Dell, Brooks 23. Baby Baby All The Time - Superbs (2) 24. I Need Your Loving - Gardner, Don & Dee Dee Ford 25. She Put The Hurt On Me - Prince La La 26. Shorty's Got To Go - Impressions & The Riley Hampton Orchestra 27. Talk To Me - Sunny & The Sunliners 28. Rains Came - Big Sambo & The House Wreckers
Vol IV
1. Come On And Stop - Marv Johnson 2. Catch That Teardrop - The "5" Royales 3. Lil' Valley - M-M's & The Peanuts 4. Bossa Nova Baby - Tippie & The Clovers 5. Irresistable You - Bobby Peterson 6. I Can Tell (I'm Losing Your Love) - Lena Calhoun & The Emotions 7. Take Your Heart - Betty Willis 8. (Puff) Up In Smoke - Kenny Lynch 9. On My Own Two Feet - Hal Miller 10. A Clock That's Got No Hands - Della Reese 11. Jack Be Nimble - The Intruders 12. I Don't Love You No More (I Don't Care About You) - Jimmy Norman 13. Crying For My Baby - Harold Burrage 14. The Trouble With Girls (Of Today) - James Conwell 15. You'd Be Crying Too - The Matadors 16. The Gypsy Said - The Fiestas 17. I Came Running (Back From The Party) - Wade Flemmons 18. Where Is The Boy Tonight - The Charmaines 19. Please Don't Cry Anymore - Ketty Lester 20. Pretty Little Girl Next Door - Bobby Day 21. My Heart's On Fire - Billy Bland 22. Gee, What A Girl - The Persians 23. Don't Lead Me On - Mr Tears Paris 24. The Trouble I've Had - Clarence Ashe
You'r welcome ,good people it's a fact ,once bitten by the pqrn-virus, you still need the medicine and that you will find (among others) here, free of charge, served with a smile.
Vrij op Dinsdag ??? Zak eens af naar de Wima bowling in St-Niklaas vanaf 21 u. Danslessen Popcornswing door Viviane & Mo gegeven op ontspannen en ongedwongen manier.
6 opmerkingen:
vol I
1. You're Not The Guy For Me - Anderson, Ernestine
2. Sound Of My Man - Kilgore, Theola
3. Hey Girl Don't Bother Me - Tams
4. Ain't Nothin' You Can Do - Bland, Bobby 'Blue'
5. Pain In My Heart - Redding, Otis
6. Cry Baby - Mimms, Garnet & Enchanters
7. How Can I Forget - Holiday, Jimmy
8. You Don't Have To Be A Tower Of Strength - Lynne, Gloria
9. He Will Break Your Heart - Butler, Jerry
10. Have Fun - Cole, Ann
11. Oh My Angel - Tillman, Bertha
12. Something's Got A Hold On Me - James, Etta
13. Daddy Rollin' Stone - Martin, Derek
14. Mockingbird - Foxx, Inez & Charlie
15. Snap Your Fingers - Henderson, Joe (1)
16. I'll Come Running To You - Cooke, Sam
17. Merry Go Round - Johnson, Marv (1)
18. Goin' Out Of My Head - Little Anthony & The Imperials
19. Hey Girl - Scott, Freddie
20. You'll Lose A Good Thing - Lynn, Barbara
21. Part Time Love - Taylor, Little Johnny
22. I'm Qualified - Hughes, Jimmy
23. Any Other Way - Bell, William
24. She Ain't Ready - Barnes, J.J.
25. I Do - Marvelows
26. Telephone Game - Clark, Claudine
27. Mama Didn't Lie - Bradley, Jan
28. Gypsy Woman - Impressions
Vol II
1. Walk Around Heaven All Day - Caravans (1)
2. Heart Full Of Love - Invincibles (1)
3. Man's Temptation - Chandler, Gene
4. Here's A Heart - Diplomats (1)
5. There Goes My Baby - Drifters (1)
6. Two Lovers Make One Fool - Serenaders
7. I Never Dreamed - Cookies
8. Come Tomorrow - Knight, Marie
9. I'll Give My Life - Holloway, Brenda
10. Sad Girl - Wiggins, Jay
11. I'm Counting On You - Freeman Brothers
12. I Found A Love - Falcons (1)
13. What'd I Say - Charles, Ray (1)
14. Wrong Girl - Showmen
15. Lipstick Traces (On A Cigarette) - Showmen
16. Down In The Alley - Burke, Solomon
17. Always Accused - Tee, Willie
18. Call Somebody Please - Manhattans
19. Lover's Prayer - Wallace Brothers
20. This Is My Prayer - Kilgore, Theola
21. Time Waits For No One - Eddie & Ernie
22. Cry To Me - Harris, Betty
23. Long Haired Daddy - Hill, Vernell
24. Spring - Birdlegs & Pauline/Their Versatility Birds
25. Standing In The Shadows - Birdlegs & Pauline/Their Versatility Birds
26. Um Um Um Um Um Um - Major Lance
27. It's No Good For Me - Nash, Johnny
28. All In My Mind - Brown, Maxine
Vol III
1. Quiet Place - Mimms, Garnet & Enchanters
2. I Wanna Thank You - Enchanters (1)
3. If Your Mother Only Knew - Miracles
4. Don't Feel Sorry For Me - Ruffin, Jimmy
5. Big Lover - Blenders (1)
6. Teacher - Falcons (1)
7. Have Love Will Travel - Berry, Richard & The Pharaohs
8. Don't Stop The Wedding - Cole, Ann
9. There's Something On Your Mind - Marchan, Bobby
10. People In Love - Taylor Brothers
11. Help Me - Diplomats (1)
12. If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody - Ray, James & The Hutch Davie Orchestra
13. Untie Me - Tams
14. You Were All I Needed - DC Playboys
15. When Someone's Good To You - Crawford, Carolyn
16. Play It Again - Lundy, Pat
17. You Can't Run Away From Me - Wanderers (4)
18. Palm Of Your Hand - Wright, Chuck
19. Just For You (Stone Fox) - Watkins, Bill
20. It's Gonna Work Out Fine - Turner, Ike & Tina
21. I Will Never Turn My Back On You - Jackson, Chuck
22. Watch Your Step - O'Dell, Brooks
23. Baby Baby All The Time - Superbs (2)
24. I Need Your Loving - Gardner, Don & Dee Dee Ford
25. She Put The Hurt On Me - Prince La La
26. Shorty's Got To Go - Impressions & The Riley Hampton Orchestra
27. Talk To Me - Sunny & The Sunliners
28. Rains Came - Big Sambo & The House Wreckers
Vol IV
1. Come On And Stop - Marv Johnson
2. Catch That Teardrop - The "5" Royales
3. Lil' Valley - M-M's & The Peanuts
4. Bossa Nova Baby - Tippie & The Clovers
5. Irresistable You - Bobby Peterson
6. I Can Tell (I'm Losing Your Love) - Lena Calhoun & The Emotions
7. Take Your Heart - Betty Willis
8. (Puff) Up In Smoke - Kenny Lynch
9. On My Own Two Feet - Hal Miller
10. A Clock That's Got No Hands - Della Reese
11. Jack Be Nimble - The Intruders
12. I Don't Love You No More (I Don't Care About You) - Jimmy Norman
13. Crying For My Baby - Harold Burrage
14. The Trouble With Girls (Of Today) - James Conwell
15. You'd Be Crying Too - The Matadors
16. The Gypsy Said - The Fiestas
17. I Came Running (Back From The Party) - Wade Flemmons
18. Where Is The Boy Tonight - The Charmaines
19. Please Don't Cry Anymore - Ketty Lester
20. Pretty Little Girl Next Door - Bobby Day
21. My Heart's On Fire - Billy Bland
22. Gee, What A Girl - The Persians
23. Don't Lead Me On - Mr Tears Paris
24. The Trouble I've Had - Clarence Ashe
Deze muziek zal voor eeuwig prachtig blijven klinken.
Bedankt om dit met ons te willen delen.
Echt super !!!!
Rocco
BOUMBOUMEKE GELOOF MIJ OF NIET MAAR MIJNE KOP BEN JE AAN HET ZOT MAKEN
DAT IS WEER VAN HET GOEDE TEVEEL
DANK U SMAK SMAK SMAK
ERWIN EN DIANE
You'r welcome ,good people
it's a fact ,once bitten by the pqrn-virus, you still need the medicine and that you will find (among others) here, free of charge, served with a smile.
Fabulous post my friend, real good set of songs, thanks
Binky
WOW!!!!!..................Thank You
Big Up!@!
Een reactie posten